What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide that teaches you how Indian Hair businesses operate
- Learn the costly mistakes to avoid when doing business with Indian suppliers
- Buy hair at a cost where you can resell and make profit from Indian hair
- Learn where to find reputable Indian manufactures and suppliers
- Learn how you can begin ordering top-of-the-line Indian hair
- Learn where over 50,000 women donate their hair everyday
- Get the breakdown of the different types of Indian Hair
- Learn the complete distribution cycle of hair
- An explanation why you are being overcharged
- Indian Hair Report Home eBook Sample
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Indian Hair Report scores 74.97/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.indianhairreport.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: indianhairreport.com you’ll also be taken through to indianhairreport.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)